Cancellation & Refunds
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost.
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund.
- Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday).
For the X-mas and new year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Wildlife Safaris cancellation:
All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.